Dreamt of myself with a skin head. God, what a nightmare! I almost peed my pants. Dear oh dear, am still having goosebumps just by the images of my dream flashing in the virtual.So anw, I've decided NOT to get enlisted so soon.
Am gonna pursue my MDIS course. Ok.. now that my stance is clear abt it, it's time I do things my way. Who needs permission from cmpb, mindef to grant my deferment? All they talk abt is the guidelines that they have to follow. Law by law.
Since that's the case, am gonna beat them with thier own game. Just a intelligible foolproof step will do.
Hello Ms. Tan? Kelvin Eng here. I would like to continue with my poly studies. Dont mind repeating all the modules all over again.
A simple call to end the whole issue, getting what I want. Paid my sch fees for all the way till April 2010. So this simple request is a 101% successful. Am secure all the way till then. With TP's style of handling attendance in my finger tips, I have absolute no problem in countering it.
& April enlisting batch would probably missed me so the next one is July/ September. By then, I would have graduated from MDIS. 19+2, 21 when I'm out. Good.

No comments:
Post a Comment