I hate it when ppl grind me whether intentionally or not with thier fucking SWEATY body. I hate it when girls wear bareback type of clothes & FUCK.................. WHEN THEY GRIND, MY TOP WAS ALL DAMP BECAUSE OF THIER FUCKING OIL & SWEAT. I HATE IT WHEN PPL, ESP STRANGERS JUST GRAB MY HANDS & MADE ME TOUCH ALL PARTS OF THIER BODY. AM FREAKING DISTURBED AND DISGUSTED. WHAT'S WORSE? SOME FUCKING BITCH KISSED ME FROM OUT OF NOWHERE YTD. WHEN I TURN TO SEE, SHE WAS HAPPILY HOPPING TO HER FRIENDS ABT HER ACHIEVEMENT?......................................................................................
Whatever. I've lost the mood to club.
-
The harder I try to resist, the deeper I fall.
I just wanna be happy...
& I keep asking myself... is it time to liberate my mind from the heart?
I just wanna be happy...
& I keep asking myself... is it time to liberate my mind from the heart?

No comments:
Post a Comment