Boy oh boy oh boy.
It's really tough to stay one FULL 24hours+- at home. Really a challenge for kel. TV is watching me instead of me watching it. Am a retiree from computer games. Tell me what more can I do at home?????????? Hmm... masochism? Nah, just joking. That's sick.
I need more jobs! A full time one perhaps. Though I'm holding on to 2 now. But either or, both are super damn fliexible. Is it a paradox or am I just too hard to please? Jobs that take too much of time, I complain. Now taking too little time, still not satisfied.
Okay, I give up. Shall not hunt for a job for now. Holiday? May be going to taiwan next month. No overseas plan this month.......... howhowhowhowhow?? Argh. I shall just follow the stream of my life & complain less. Period.
-

This person, is trying to be funny with me. Rejected his friend requests LOTS of time. But no, he didnt get the drift. & apparently, there're still wierd ppl adding me. Not as if we've got mutual friends. My previous dp wasnt depicting my face either. I thought the stalking commotion was all over alr.
Oh well, there bound to be eccentric ppl in life.
P.S. I decided what to do tmr! A work out! Provided I dont succumb to my laziness.

This person, is trying to be funny with me. Rejected his friend requests LOTS of time. But no, he didnt get the drift. & apparently, there're still wierd ppl adding me. Not as if we've got mutual friends. My previous dp wasnt depicting my face either. I thought the stalking commotion was all over alr.
Oh well, there bound to be eccentric ppl in life.
P.S. I decided what to do tmr! A work out! Provided I dont succumb to my laziness.

No comments:
Post a Comment