Tuesday, August 4

Am updating cos I'm bored



Apparently, all of us looked super chiu. Lazy to select better ones. Face red doesnt mean drunk ok. & I was asked to act cute with the cherry.

Will 30 sept come faster? Am tired of asking random ppl there to borrow thier IC. Lucky I'm a professional liar. Aint afraid of any questions prompted by the bouncer.

-

Went town ytd with the intentions to shop whole day. But... Giddy abit, cough loads, tired much even with 10hrs+- of slp. Even eugene also has all these craps. Went home damn early to rest lor. 7pm reached home.

H1N1? Nah, am feeling better alr. Still coughing now though. Coughs.

-

Kind Kel shall share the secret to solving blogger's naught. Missing banner? Cant upload pics? No fear! Ctrl + F5 at your posting page and all will be solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment