| ägãthåйє0 | KEL. needs a job till oct. or perhaps a month's holiday XD | when i uploaded pic already, then aft click done, will show at the posting side right, then the photo will all be codes! |
.
.
.
.
.
.
LOL!!!! Blur cute aga. Oh yea, I forgot.
Sigh, missing each another everyday but not doing anything to meet lo. =(
Kk, GF dont misunderstand k? She's my 12years friend liao. Pure platonic friendship! I know you'll understand. Understanding GF! Dont need explain one. XD Cant wait for tmr. My first date with her? Anticipation! Loads of pictures to be taken! In the club though~
Till then, Loves! <3! P.S. Who says a club cant be the first dating place??! LOL!
The current game of chess, is taking too long. Didnt expect it but well, as long as I get my $, I shouldnt complain.
I found a new tactic. Making use of ppl's donkey head(stubborn) by preaching them preaches that are of total opposite to thier characters. It may seem rightful and kind for someone to do it, but actually, the motive is to make them fall deeper into thier blemishes. More saturated so that it can be depicted in your actions. What a catalyst I've found to get my cust's desire outcome faster. & so is my $.
Lol. Dont judge me esp so when you dont know the whole picture.
.
.
. 5Mins later~
..
.
.
| ägãthåйє0 | KEL. my girl, angelic face~ devilish body~ | kelkel |
| ägãthåйє0 | KEL. my girl, angelic face~ devilish body~ | can le la! |
| ägãthåйє0 | KEL. my girl, angelic face~ devilish body~ | im so stupid |
| KEL. my girl, angelic face~ devilish body~ | ägãthåйє0 | u were in the html page ar? |
| ägãthåйє0 | KEL. my girl, angelic face~ devilish body~ | ya! |
| KEL. my girl, angelic face~ devilish body~ | i created 2 new blogs! |
| KEL. my girl, angelic face~ devilish body~ | but the 2 new blogs, diff to use |
| KEL. my girl, angelic face~ devilish body~ | ägãthåйє0 | i was thinking of that also leh |
| KEL. my girl, angelic face~ devilish body~ | ägãthåйє0 | but tot it's not possible |
| KEL. my girl, angelic face~ devilish body~ | ägãthåйє0 | cos aga not so stupid |
| KEL. my girl, angelic face~ devilish body~ | ägãthåйє0 | but i was wrong |
| ägãthåйє0 | KEL. my girl, angelic face~ devilish body~ | idiot! |
| KEL. my girl, angelic face~ devilish body~ | ägãthåйє0 | HAHAHA |
LOL!!!! Blur cute aga. Oh yea, I forgot.
| ägãthåйє0 | KEL. my girl, angelic face~ devilish body~ | imualot sia |
| KEL. my girl, angelic face~ devilish body~ | ägãthåйє0 | same lor |
Sigh, missing each another everyday but not doing anything to meet lo. =(
Kk, GF dont misunderstand k? She's my 12years friend liao. Pure platonic friendship! I know you'll understand. Understanding GF! Dont need explain one. XD Cant wait for tmr. My first date with her? Anticipation! Loads of pictures to be taken! In the club though~
Till then, Loves! <3! P.S. Who says a club cant be the first dating place??! LOL!
The current game of chess, is taking too long. Didnt expect it but well, as long as I get my $, I shouldnt complain.
I found a new tactic. Making use of ppl's donkey head(stubborn) by preaching them preaches that are of total opposite to thier characters. It may seem rightful and kind for someone to do it, but actually, the motive is to make them fall deeper into thier blemishes. More saturated so that it can be depicted in your actions. What a catalyst I've found to get my cust's desire outcome faster. & so is my $.
Lol. Dont judge me esp so when you dont know the whole picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment