Tuesday, May 12

There aint any roses without thorns (OKOK, excluding the one above)

Though blur, the memories are still vivid in our mind yea?



Couldn't fufil my position's role just now. Really sorry.

I wanna let you know, no matter how dire or complex each and every your situations may be, I WILL be there for you in one way or another; directly or indirectly. At the end of the day, we shall stand by & smiling to each another, bidding the past struggles goodbye.

Cheer up otherwise you're telling me I aint doing my job!

-

Why are all my past stalkers suddenly back again? Both males and females. All despo for sex and relationships. I think they need more appropriate sex education from thier mamas. Oh well, at least they're of some use when I'm bored. Now that I've got unlimited sms.

-

By the way, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS TO:
Corey F 01/05
Neville E 08/05
Jacky (Aiai) 09/05
Chris B (HAHAHA) 10/05
Lincoln S 11/05

XD

New friends, ethical. My life, less wilder.

No comments:

Post a Comment