Tuesday, May 12

she said she wants babykel~

Superfluous remarks are hints of jealousy

Consciously or not, people who critisize are green-eyed in that someone in some aspects. I live my way and think positively. Critics shall never be in my way.

-

Suppose to be at town now with people, but I'm goddamn lazy & tired. Already town town town 2days ago and ytd. Sick of it. This fri town/ out of town(SG) again. Haven decide. But prolly will be out with friends whom I've not seen for quite awhile. XD

History is repeating itself once again. So are my entertainments during lectures and all. 'I wanna make babykel with you', 'bite every part of your body esp your below', 'release your horniness and lick the mess for you', etc, etc.

Lunch with ATYQA today! Being such gd friends for so long, today was our first lunch tgt! A long chat updating each another abt ourselves. & I wanna say, whatever your decision may be, I'll support you. Goodluck! XD

-

Should be going KL for a week this coming J holidays! If not for HC xiaojie, I wont be bothered to even go there! Chilling in & out with her for the last time before she fly overseas for studies for 3years. I'll miss you one xiaoxiaobian.

Anyone wanan join me?? Date not confirmed yet but got free transport by car there I think.


Got it right? Think again.
My chess is playing well. Everything's going as predicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment