
Kelvin, first felt the world on 30/09. Agatha, 10days later; on 10/10. It's like I'm being born first, to await for that someone significant to me to come later.
From the day we met, I felt like I already know you.
We melted into each another so naturally; chemistry?
We went and STILL are going through everything, everywhere together; always there for each another.
Already seen as a couple since young. Acted as the flowerboy & girl in each and every of our relatives' weddings. Even when we're together in a big group, we would still be seen together. Though history, the whole process is like a broken recorder in my mind everyday. Playing & playing all over again.
All the times we shared as one, so momentous to us. Consciously, we thought that we've forgotten some. But sub-consciously, they're being kept in our memories bank. (Yes, that precious. Must keep in bank one.)
12years+ & counting on~ One & only. Irreplaceable.

No comments:
Post a Comment