Just this month,
- 3 pairs of shoes
- 3 pants
- 2 boxers
- 6 tops
- 2 accessories
Before people start ranting, thinking that this is an effeminate action, who say males cant overshop in fashion stuffs? Think again boys & girls, dont be ignorant eh?
It's proven that people who judge in just the prima facie are those with an average IQ of 120+-. No, no, no wonder majority of the ppl on earth are so god damn ignorant. Oh well, lucky I'm not in this group.
Okok, my tone is offensive but I'm really pissed with some people. Just by looking on the surface, they can make a millions of inferences. & of course, with plenary no evidences or whatsoever.
Anyway, I shall not be bothered.
I'm still, still finding my silver windbreaker, silver jeans. No, cant find it online. Dior homme? I cant afford one and no again, I dont use fakes. I shall perharps wear my full silver collection out one day when I get 'em. Prepare your sunglasses out people.
Nah, just joking.
V addicted to 'dont say goodbye' by dbsk!
DONT SAY GOODBYE... YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING TO ME~
It's proven that people who judge in just the prima facie are those with an average IQ of 120+-. No, no, no wonder majority of the ppl on earth are so god damn ignorant. Oh well, lucky I'm not in this group.
Okok, my tone is offensive but I'm really pissed with some people. Just by looking on the surface, they can make a millions of inferences. & of course, with plenary no evidences or whatsoever.
Anyway, I shall not be bothered.
I'm still, still finding my silver windbreaker, silver jeans. No, cant find it online. Dior homme? I cant afford one and no again, I dont use fakes. I shall perharps wear my full silver collection out one day when I get 'em. Prepare your sunglasses out people.
Nah, just joking.
V addicted to 'dont say goodbye' by dbsk!
DONT SAY GOODBYE... YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING TO ME~

No comments:
Post a Comment