Rare that I'm at home on weekends at this time of the day eh. 'Cos I'm back home to change & bathe before going sakura buffet at tampines safra! Shall blog a little since I got the time.
AGATHA agatha-nsc.blogspot.com says (5:04 PM):
*kel kel
✖ KELVIN ✖ - ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ My Story; Your Song. ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ d3r4- says (5:04 PM):
*AGATHA!!
*HELLO
*u appear off9 ar?
AGATHA agatha-nsc.blogspot.com says (5:05 PM):
*ya
✖ KELVIN ✖ - ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ My Story; Your Song. ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ d3r4- says (5:05 PM):
*haha
*hello!!
AGATHA agatha-nsc.blogspot.com says (5:06 PM):
*i scared ppl talk to me
✖ KELVIN ✖ - ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ My Story; Your Song. ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ d3r4- says (5:06 PM):
*i come online to revive my dead blog b4 gg out again
*wah i must be honored man. u talk to me =X
AGATHA agatha-nsc.blogspot.com says (5:06 PM):
*haha
*okok
*faster then i c
*write something bout me!
✖ KELVIN ✖ - ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ My Story; Your Song. ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ d3r4- says (5:06 PM):
*ok! :P
*hmm
*i listen to u leh
*nvr go msia
*kk i shall blog abt it!
AGATHA agatha-nsc.blogspot.com says (5:06 PM):
*good boy la
*chey
✖ KELVIN ✖ - ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ My Story; Your Song. ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ d3r4- says (5:07 PM):
*of cos la!
I must be honored eh! Others may not be as fun to talk to but I'm obviously not labeled as one. XD -we're still repeating how much we miss each another
Yup, stayed in SG instead last fri mainly bcos of her! Parents & other friends were also forbiding me to go cos of the swine flus and how dangerous JB can be; all the bombs and robbery.
People who still went despite the warnings must be pigs. Of cos, they are not afraid cos the origin of this disease are from them. More or less immuned to it. Lol.
Marcus darling is back from taiwan! WELCOME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! V, v long since we last chatted! He has survived taiwan & came back in one piece. Congrats!
I hate makings new friends in sch. Seriously hate it. WHY ALL MY CDS PPL ALL SO UGLY ONE? Okay, I admit sometimes/ most of the time I judge humans by looks. WHY WHY WHY must do grp project?! I hate it man.
Psychology is the new CDS. Needless to say, I'll ace it if I make an effort to be there all my lessons.
Ok. I have to go. buffet is at 6pm.
Yup, stayed in SG instead last fri mainly bcos of her! Parents & other friends were also forbiding me to go cos of the swine flus and how dangerous JB can be; all the bombs and robbery.
People who still went despite the warnings must be pigs. Of cos, they are not afraid cos the origin of this disease are from them. More or less immuned to it. Lol.
Marcus darling is back from taiwan! WELCOME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! V, v long since we last chatted! He has survived taiwan & came back in one piece. Congrats!
I hate makings new friends in sch. Seriously hate it. WHY ALL MY CDS PPL ALL SO UGLY ONE? Okay, I admit sometimes/ most of the time I judge humans by looks. WHY WHY WHY must do grp project?! I hate it man.
Psychology is the new CDS. Needless to say, I'll ace it if I make an effort to be there all my lessons.
Ok. I have to go. buffet is at 6pm.

No comments:
Post a Comment