Attentively paying FULL attention in my lectures
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
sleeping.
I cant help but to doze off after 5mins of monotone voice torture. & I never get enough rest of late.
Supposed to makan and shop with clique at town just now. But was SIMPLY too tired! Not that I purposely dua you all. =( After sch, jitao went home and toh w/o bathing.
Did I mention I opened another bank acc? Am loving the numbers given to me. All the chinese superstitious ppl will fight for my bank no.
Supposed to makan and shop with clique at town just now. But was SIMPLY too tired! Not that I purposely dua you all. =( After sch, jitao went home and toh w/o bathing.
Did I mention I opened another bank acc? Am loving the numbers given to me. All the chinese superstitious ppl will fight for my bank no.
3**-3**-1688(yi lu fa fa)
FYI, all the * are of the same numbers also. I dont really care abt the 1688 thing but I still think my numbers are really nice! Hope this acc can really spin $$ for me though. Lol.
Got my wallet, yup. Authentic pls. Dont doubt me. Next aim is Idou. First batch will only be released in the mid year which will be like soon! Can finally buang this fked up phone. Relieve & vent all my torment and anger by throwing this FKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFK phone like a shot-put throw.
Got my wallet, yup. Authentic pls. Dont doubt me. Next aim is Idou. First batch will only be released in the mid year which will be like soon! Can finally buang this fked up phone. Relieve & vent all my torment and anger by throwing this FKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFK phone like a shot-put throw.
Bored, bored, bored. Sch's boring.
Planning my June hols alr. Half's alr booked for sure XD!
Planning my June hols alr. Half's alr booked for sure XD!

No comments:
Post a Comment