Seriously wanna teleport to HOKKAIDO right now. Someone invent an instrument for that now!

Just look at the mountain! Woooo~
When I first had my eyes on this gorgeous scenery from afar, I was wondering what the blue part actually is. (Blue trees? Cant be right.) Crowned by some soft powder snow. Didnt had the chance to be there the other time cos of the blizzards. Nvm. Next time, I promise.
And that's a lake situated quite a range (I think?) from the cerulean earth. Where all the melted solvent streams. I know, I know. It's beautifulllllllll~ It's being preserved as natural as nature is.
That's not all! Signed up for the bestest best fishing package there the other time. Was freaking expensive but super worth it. Was savoring each & every moment. I must say, the catches were fast, cos of the quality of the bait they said. Most ex one leh, of cos la!
I rmb I fished up some fish and lucky enough a, HOKKAIDO CRAB! Was very blur & puzzled through the exclaimations they made in jap cos........ what I know is that it's just a 10fingers long crab. Smaller than the one below.
Here's the paramount part. On the boat, the shifu prepared what we caught RIGHT in front of our eyes RAW! Ya, I saw how those poor creatures were struggling then died under his hands. But, that's the FRESHEST fresh seafood you can ever have. That juncture... anything else was peripheral in my mind.

It is frequently said that you will always find a festival somewhere in Japan. True enough, there was one already on the first night I went there. Matsuri they called it. 90% of the ppl there were dressed in thier traditional clothes. It's damn chio la can. I cfm look dam handsome with that outfit. Dont try to delude yourself pls. XD It's 99x more vibrant than the picture. Fooded with a sea of humans. Serious!
Located near some Jap shrine. Went & mimicked how the locals did cos obviously, I dont know how! The ringing of the bells, clapping of hands twice then pray and everything. Enjoyed the process though I dont know what I was actually doing.

There were vicinity of matsuri booths selling souvenirs; foods like takoyaki; games, goldfish scooping. Karaoke contests, sumo matches, and other forms of entertainment organized in conjunction with the matsuri. Rental of boats by the lake were also available!
This hokkaido experience is an absolute omnipotent! Dont blame me if you get tempted to go there too eh? XD
P.S. This trip was quite awhile ago. Not that I'm able to go during sch term. Lol.
When I first had my eyes on this gorgeous scenery from afar, I was wondering what the blue part actually is. (Blue trees? Cant be right.) Crowned by some soft powder snow. Didnt had the chance to be there the other time cos of the blizzards. Nvm. Next time, I promise.
And that's a lake situated quite a range (I think?) from the cerulean earth. Where all the melted solvent streams. I know, I know. It's beautifulllllllll~ It's being preserved as natural as nature is.
That's not all! Signed up for the bestest best fishing package there the other time. Was freaking expensive but super worth it. Was savoring each & every moment. I must say, the catches were fast, cos of the quality of the bait they said. Most ex one leh, of cos la!
I rmb I fished up some fish and lucky enough a, HOKKAIDO CRAB! Was very blur & puzzled through the exclaimations they made in jap cos........ what I know is that it's just a 10fingers long crab. Smaller than the one below.
Here's the paramount part. On the boat, the shifu prepared what we caught RIGHT in front of our eyes RAW! Ya, I saw how those poor creatures were struggling then died under his hands. But, that's the FRESHEST fresh seafood you can ever have. That juncture... anything else was peripheral in my mind.

It is frequently said that you will always find a festival somewhere in Japan. True enough, there was one already on the first night I went there. Matsuri they called it. 90% of the ppl there were dressed in thier traditional clothes. It's damn chio la can. I cfm look dam handsome with that outfit. Dont try to delude yourself pls. XD It's 99x more vibrant than the picture. Fooded with a sea of humans. Serious!
Located near some Jap shrine. Went & mimicked how the locals did cos obviously, I dont know how! The ringing of the bells, clapping of hands twice then pray and everything. Enjoyed the process though I dont know what I was actually doing.

There were vicinity of matsuri booths selling souvenirs; foods like takoyaki; games, goldfish scooping. Karaoke contests, sumo matches, and other forms of entertainment organized in conjunction with the matsuri. Rental of boats by the lake were also available!
This hokkaido experience is an absolute omnipotent! Dont blame me if you get tempted to go there too eh? XD
P.S. This trip was quite awhile ago. Not that I'm able to go during sch term. Lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment