I know I've been a little anti-social. But it's not really a conscious "get-away-from-me" type of anti-social; it's more like "I'm-really-sorry-I've-been-busy-&-tired" type of anti-social.
So yeah, my apologies.
A lot of stuff weighing on my mind again. & so the hermit craws back into his shell to sit and think and heal and recover from the outside world.
I hate making big decisions. I hate dealing with contracts. If things ain't broke, why fix it? It's sad that there's so much mistrust around in the world. I don't know if I can trust, &likewise people don't know if I can be trusted.
It's like traipsing around naked in a loaded minefield. Everyone is so wary of each other. Throw in politics and insecure egomaniacs & you've got a recipe for backstabbing paranoia.
If only things were as simple as friendship between little children. When you were little, friendship was pure & forthcoming. You didn't expect anything from other people. Likewise, they never expected anything in return. You were friends simply because you were friends. No one owed anyone anything cos young children have no ulterior motives.
When little children evolved into adults, dynamics change. Perhaps that explains why at the end of the day, people often go back to the friends they had back when they were in school.
These people were your friends when you were a nobody - not rich, not famous, not successful. These people have seen you at your most unglam. These people have seen you fall, seen you cry, seen you with chicken pox~
In short, these people were your friends.
Those of you who know me personally would know that I am not a person who will turn around and bite the hand that feeds me (unless that same hand happens to betray me). I know that it's not an easy road to the top, & I will never ever be able to make it without the help of the people around me.
Okay, I think I'm kinda lost in whatever point I wanted to make in this entry.
I just want to say that I miss of my old friends alot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment