Wednesday, March 24

I hate it when people just get my no. from friends or friend of a friend & SMS me out of the blue asking, "Hi, can I get to know you?".

First and foremost, I think it's quite an invasion of privacy because HP no. are personal - for friends only. Not for people who wanna be friends? There's facebook & MSN for that. Though I probably won't accept strangers' friend requests. That's just too bad.

Secondly, IF you happen to do that and get a ticking off from me and/or I don't reply, DON'T you freakin' go around saying that I'm a bitch or that I'm dao or stuck-up or arrogant. Because as far as my stand is concerned - the other party is the offensive one & my personal space has been invaded. Why am I termed as arrogant in the first place?

Thirdly, although I'll be pissed with whoever wants to "get to know me" through the phone. I'll be EVEN MORE PISSED with the "friends" who gave my number out in the first place. I mean, what the hell; I respect my friends and I expect them to ditto it in return. To me, respect is one of the most basic elements in any relationship/friendship.

Those of you who know me will know that in the event someone needs to get hold of another party's number, I will ALWAYS check with the other person whether it's alright to give out the number.

No comments:

Post a Comment