Saturday, December 19

Something's wrong. SOMETHING IS SO FREAKING WRONG.

I've been finding & seeing myself to myself as a stranger. I SO TOTALLY CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON MY MIND. I've been doing things that I WOULDNT do. & yup, it's ALL WRONG.

I hate this feeling... & this feeling NEVER EVER failed to DOMINATE me.

JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG??????????

& it's really not easy to bottle everything up.. I feel so tormented by my own sorrows & agony made up by my deep ruminations. HELL YEA, IT'S A FUCKED UP HABIT OF MINE.

Anyway, I've learnt to grasp control of my emotions. Cos I seriously think nth can be solved with it clouding your senses. Things will only deteoriate.

The first step to problem solving is to identify the problem itself. I'm always aware of them just that I always procrastinate at step 2.. It's really time I start planning for myself, STOP acting like a spoilt child, STOP thinking things will get done by someone or itself, STOP expecting what I want just because I want them.

Though the thoughts of sacrificing loads of time still give me shudders.. I'm just so lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment