Home on a Saturday, how rare of Kel.
Recieved a call from my agent just now. Apparently, am invited to a dinner hosted by 'upstairs' & many more ppl from the entertainment affliates would be present too. Not all the beginners are invited so I shall grab this oppurtunity to establish more connections!!
Am perfectly prepared to meet some wierd ppl & perhaps seduce some of them. XD What a basturd but that's the trend I noticed in this industry. Cant make it big w/o being a por-fessional. Been too guai in this new agency that's why I've so little jobs. Darn!
That aside.. It's so mafan to reschedule my x'mas eve plans when I was abt to finalize everything. I dont have a choice I guess.
At least I have my 24th - 27th planned. & I WILL NOT ALLOW ANYTHING TO DISRUPT IT.
I AM SO ANTICIPATING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment