Monday, December 14

POP was abruptly brought forward to last sat instead of this coming's. Without warning or whatever. Lucky I was prepared.

Everything went really well except my dance. Definitely lacked of practise. & I was told that I outshone the rest! Even my trainer exclaimed his bet wasnt on me but obviously, I stole all the limelight & lost his bet. Felicity engulfed me; I was so elated!

But thanks to the rules???!! Seriously fuck it. Everyone has to go through the full 10 weeks of training only then they can officially pass out. I break course & had only 4 lessons. So now? I have to waste my time on another 10 weeks of 'practise'. For what when I'm already doing very well?

Argh.


Anw, life's been good for me of late. No negative events that I can think of.

All that filled my mind are positive memories. But I'm really tired now while posting. Cant really feel the strong emotions from my words than I'm genuinely feeling now.

I dont know what's wrong with me. The past few weeks have really been good.. So good that I yearn for some conflicts; functional conflicts. I believe this is a prevailing factor otherwise, everything will be too stale and stagnent for improvement. Maybe it's still too early for this stage or everything can still go well without conflicts.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment