Tuesday, December 15

I'm just so lazy~

Where are the pictures I'm suppose to upload? What am I suppose to be doing like nownownow? What food should I bring for my potluck this sat??!

Ohhhhh, cant be bothered for now.

Then again, I've been acting like a spoilt child all these while. Knowing what's black and white, I made no effort to rid my flaws. Those who sincerely cared abt me were worried..

It's time for a change; I must change. Both my intrinsic & extrinsic self.

Bespectacled kel to how I look today. How I look today to a tanned & toned kel. Hmm... Sounds appealing & hot! LOL!!


How do I plan my X'mas this year? It seems kinda rude to spend only 2-3hrs with a clique & off I go, meeting other cliques. Then it's also difficult to make a decision if I have to spend my x'mas with only 1/2 cliques.

Oh well, it's only the 15th.

There I go again, the great procrastinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment