Rise & Shine > Sch > Home > Slp
How plain can my weekdays be? I miss those times whereby everyday after sch, I'll be out with different cliques. So much so that I can make choices to go out with A, B, or even C.
I'm really not used to this sch-home life. So what if it's weekdays? Kel Eng's life is suppose to be colourful every moment. Not this mundane.
Anw, recieved my so-called 'term test' results for MDIS. Full marks for accounts & 85marks for my psychology report. Am I talented or what?
Oughta reward myself. XD
-
Glad that my life aint so simple. Honestly, that's the way I think now.
I mean would you rather fall time & again, picking yourself up aftermath or to never fall at all in your lifetime?
I need hardships. We all need such ordeals. Only then we're able to implement the fact that the world & mankind are that pragmatic & cruel.
Till then.
I'm in cloud 9! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment