Thursday, November 5

Hi ppl. I'm bored, literally.

I've been admiring someone alot recently.

That someone, asd,. . . . so god damn captivating. My eyes never fail to get locked with asd whenever asd fills my vision. 10 out of 10 times, asd stared right back at me with the same pair of bewitching eyes.

I felt electrified.

My eyes cant help but to roll, admiring how almost perfection asd's complexion is. Not only that, asd's hair.. so god damn a la mode, dashing, groovy yet ostentatious. But I simply love it!

Honestly. . . who in the world can ever resist asd??!

No one.. Trust me.

No? See it for yourself then/

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Are you bedazzled or allured or both?


Lol. Self entertainment can be quite fun sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment