Wednesday, October 28

True love needs no affirmations.

I'll endure through out till the extremity of this test of time. I've set my volition & believe in my choice. Will be granted eternal felicities after this period. Till then.

-

Any kind soul who drives wanna pei me this thurs for my photoshoot? Have to bring 6 sets of my own clothes. & I got like sch aftermath. Dont wanna carry that load of clothes to sch. -.-

I need a new stage name in this new modeling agency. Oh well, will decide then.

-

Sigh... I really hate to make such decisions.

Ballroom Halloween Party V.S. Father's birthday BBQ.

Have to disappoint either side.

Blood is thicker than water but I dont wish to see some of the family members attending. Right, I said blood is thicker than water right.

-

Day 2. It's turning out great. Viewing things from another angel sure made me much more relaxed

No comments:

Post a Comment