Tuesday, October 27

Temporary Happiness, Permenant Unhappiness V.S.
Temporary Unhappiness & Permenant Happiness

Which would you choose?

The answer is obvious but it's not just abt making a choice here. One has to think positively & believes in himself.

If you think you can, you can. If you think it's through, it's through.

Time & again, I deluded myself out of my futile misery. It was only an ephemeral effect. Before I realise, I tripped on the same stone again.

All those who genuinely cared for me have grown tired of my shit attitude. I too feel so sorry for myself. I no longer have the rights to use the word 'sorry'. Knowing where I've erred, I didnt change for the better.

All these while, instead of indulging myself in a positive note, I were in the contrary. I just got depressed & gradually more depressed. What can it do? Nothing.

Before I eliminate this naught of mine, no one will have the confidence in me. No one will have their characters matching with mine.

Researchers mentioned with a positive mindset, it takes 21 days or less to ascend from hell to heaven situations. I mark this day as the start.

You will realise the change & gain confidence in me one day. It's not for the sake of anyone's; It's for myself.

The difference between a successful person & the others is not the lack of strenght or lack of power. But the lack of will.

1 comment:

  1. You are not in this world to please anybody. If you think you can do it, why bother about what others think about you as its your life. and you choose the way you want to live it. A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her.It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.

    ReplyDelete