Friday, October 23

I may just die one day, soon.

  1. Fuck cmpb.
  2. Fuck TP.
  3. Fuck you.
  4. Fuck myself.
  5. I'm fucking exhausted topping it up with SEVERE lack of slp.
Why?

Why must they make life so difficult for me? Attending 1/2 lessons a day for TP then rushing to queenstown for another lesson. You think that's what I want?

So now? If I dont attend 100% to poly, I will get enlisted?

Fuck that dam shit fucktard that cancelled my deferment thinking that I'm NOT a fucking poly student anymore.

Fuck that FUCKING system.

GOING TO TP AT 8AM IS A TORTURE. TRAVELLING TO QUEENSTOWN THEN BACK HOME at 8PM IS A TORTURE. DOING REPORT TILL 3AM IS A TORTURE. WAKING UP AT 630 IS A TORTURE.

HELLO? I'M ALR SURVIVING WITH ONLY 3~4HOURS OF SLP FOR WHAT? FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Just when I needed you the most, where were you? I'm trying v hard to put on a facade and battle everything with a positive view. But at least I can make do with some consolements from you?

Another downturn in life. Depressing posts are filling this space. But it's the only place I can spill part of the shitloads out from me. Soon, I will keep everything to myself. I dont need/want anyone to know abt it. Seal it.

No comments:

Post a Comment