Dont ask me why I'm continuing my poly studies.
Assignment & test for mdis next week.
Writing yet another report abt psychology. Organizational Behaviour is what mdis calls it. Practically the same to me just that OB is simpler I guess?
Wont be here for sometime, I think?
Oh yea, Happy birthday NPS! Thursday yea!
Sorry Aga & Taf for the very belated bday wishes. ~_~
I so, so, so WILL not dedicate my time to books in the weekends. Haha.
Writing yet another report abt psychology. Organizational Behaviour is what mdis calls it. Practically the same to me just that OB is simpler I guess?
Wont be here for sometime, I think?
Oh yea, Happy birthday NPS! Thursday yea!
Sorry Aga & Taf for the very belated bday wishes. ~_~
I so, so, so WILL not dedicate my time to books in the weekends. Haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment