Wednesday, August 12

Wraths

No soul can ever manipulate me. Not to any extend that I'll go to his bidding. If it's my volition to deed an act that's wrong to the angels, I've the faculty to admit it. Never ever threaten me, blackmail me, extort me. They wont work. If there's a need, I'll dry up my spawns to turn the table.

Think abt it. Getting all paranoiac with me at this stage, aint it doltish? Though this chess is my game, it aint an anarchy. Moreover, if I win, the one benefiting the most is you, not me. My game, your destiny. I've absolutely nothing to lose even if I quit doing anything else for you. Except $ perhaps?

Showing little signs of displeasure doesnt mean I've nothing to complain abt.

-
Damn, I can be an expert in the game of psychology in any other situations. But why cant I predict the emotions or guess what ppl of more value to me are thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment