Thursday, August 13

Music brings back my memories

Sometimes I have this thinking that my life, is divided into different segments that each represents different songs. You guys too right? The feeling is really heartwarming cos though everyone cant be with you till the end of your life, the memories with them will.

We'll get there by stef sun- Each sentence so meaningful. Just by listening one verse made me reminisce my P5 camp, national day '03, my primary sch friends. All these scenes rewinding in my head.. though like a muted video but I still can imagine those laughters, cheers and fun we all shared. How I wish for a gathering with all of them again. Of course anyone can have this idea but who will actually take the initiative to organise one? I wont. Haha.

Life moves on, so do our individuals' routes.

No comments:

Post a Comment