Saturday, August 15

I've got blue sweats on my face

That's my towel with a blue handprint of mine if you notice. Requested for a not-so-obvious blue; navy blue. Not sure if that's what my agent wants not. It's v not obvious, machiam black. & I almost scared the shit outta myself just now. Shampooing my hair & suddenly, everything is blue. Ok not everything but the bubble foams and water draining away are all coloured blue. Kinda coooooooool.

Damn, hope the colour will stay ony my head tmr. I dont want more blue beads of sweat. That will trigger humans' mindset that I may be an alien.

Bday celebration at rebel ltr tonight. All the over high-ing ppl. V scare they pour drinks onto me. Blue alcohol dont sound nice to me at all. Another celebration on sun. -I wanna be 18 soon...


Sigh, the empty feeling is back again. Dont like it...... who does anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment