So I cant upload a single image up again? Ctrl F5 doesnt seem to work at all. Taking a lifetime to publish it up into blogger. Wtf? Am gonna blog what I actually wanna blog now when I can finally upload the pictures up.
-
Sigh... I cant seem to get rid of what's weighing on my mind recently. It's actually just a simple shithole thing but it's bothering me. Dont understand why..
Have to go for a hair colour treatment session. As expected, the colour now is not what my agent wanted. Hope the outcome wont turn out to be anything too attention seeking/ bright/ obvious.
Anyway it's Keith Tan Yi Yong's birthday! Glad that he lovessssssss his bday present loads! Happy birthday again! XD
A B C D E F G... a list to choose from.. but none gives me te chemistry. Nah, aint showing off.
I'VE DECIDED TO CONFESS TO HER. EVEN THOUGH I MAY GET REJECTED, BUT AT LEAST I KNOW I'VE TRIED.
Have to go for a hair colour treatment session. As expected, the colour now is not what my agent wanted. Hope the outcome wont turn out to be anything too attention seeking/ bright/ obvious.
Anyway it's Keith Tan Yi Yong's birthday! Glad that he lovessssssss his bday present loads! Happy birthday again! XD
A B C D E F G... a list to choose from.. but none gives me te chemistry. Nah, aint showing off.
I'VE DECIDED TO CONFESS TO HER. EVEN THOUGH I MAY GET REJECTED, BUT AT LEAST I KNOW I'VE TRIED.

No comments:
Post a Comment