Saturday, May 30

DISTRACTED

I.MUST.DIVERT.ALL.MY.ATTENTION.TO.BOOKS.

Ought to be shot. If only I know thisthisthis gonna happen, I shld have done thatthatthat. Hah~ if such thing can happen, I strike Toto, 4D liao.

CB jio-ed me out to study. But it's freaking all the way in the WEST! Time to travel, 1hr. Without thinking of the benefits, I rejected. THEN LATER, I found out weekends clique will be at IMM cos DericY had to meet someone there and apparantly, still there now. -.-

So here I am, at APL's with chel and jan with the whole of my today wasted. Wasted as in cos I didnt study but....................................... EARLIER ON WENT TO THE FLYER. THERE GOT ALL MY BRAND SALES. *Drools*

Woo, if only I know Chel had the priviledge to enter the private sales few days ago. Much lesser ppl. MY giorgio, emporio armani, armani exchange, fred perry, and many other staffs. SHE CAN FREAKING GET 80% OFF FROM THE U.P. I is very happy with big and small bags today.

Kk, enough. used this precious 30mins or so to blog. APL and the rest are coming and we're gg for steamboat. Hoho. I've a feeling we'll be playing MJ ltr and I wont be touching my books. Sigh.


I'm missing.......................................... those gd old times.

No comments:

Post a Comment