Saturday, April 25

Indulgence in my Reminisces

I wonder if I'm right, choosing this path.

It's kinda contradicting. When I'm sharing my time with others, it felt like the day turns dark almost instantly. & now, I think back. Everything was like so, so long ago. Guess I had numerous events during these past months. There's quite alot to ponder abt. That's why.

I wonder if my EQ has improved. New people are constantly added to my life.

I dont really jio ppl out. & my first few batches of friends deemed me as a busy man now, dont jio me out alr. Hais.



I've alot of yearnings now!

Double pudding milk tea.
Hokkaido.
Genting.
See Aga now.
Fun with certain cliques.



Satiations & desirous, I'm never too contented.

-

Why did i fall in love with you?
No matter how much time has flown by,
I thought you would always be here.
But what you chose was a different path.

Why, couldnt I get through to you?
The feelings get stronger day and night;
Those overflowing words.
Although understood, will never reach you again.

From the day we met,
I felt like I've known you.
We melted into each other so naturally.
We went everywhere together; you would always be there.
We've grown up together

I thought you would always be here..
But i cant go back anymore.
This day of special meaning;
this day you stand with a happy face.
Beautifully prating to god,
beside someone who's not me and being blessed.

How shall i let that go?

So why did i fall in love with you?
What we did during those days,
I cant return to it anymore (i've thought it over & over again)

Why, couldnt I hold onto ur hand?
No matter how much time has flown by.
I thought you would always be beside me. (just like we were)
Even though you're away from my side,
I'm just praying you'll be happy for eternity
no matter how lonely i may be.. (how lonely i may be)

No comments:

Post a Comment