Friday, April 24

I think I superman

Severely deprived from sleep for the whole of this week man.

Rested dam little la can??! The energy emanated out of my weak body absolutely dont tally with the amount of rest I have at all! The torture to all human beings is that we have to get the ass out of the bed at that state. & the best thing is, we cant even control it. I have to practically, manually use my hands to drag this butt of mine. Got handprints alr..., nah.

Imagine your heavy eyelids being forced to like, PRY open. The burning sensation that burns your eyes. God. I've experiencing this for the last few days.

Sch's boring as usual. Not gonna say much abt it. Just that, some stupid things happened to my class.

Enjoyed LIFE after sch almost everyday. Though I was really tired physically, the fun-ness totally had my mental mind perked up! Reaching home at 12am-1am everyday. & ya, have to wake up at 7 for sch at 8. As you can see, I alr give myself discount. That explains why I'm late like, everyday.

Something FUCKING stupid happened ytd. I cant help but to use vulgarities. IF I EVER FREAKING GO TO THAT FUCKED UP PLACE FOR THAT REASON EVER AGAIN, I WILL FUCK ALL THE PPL INFECTED WITH AIDS.

The state that I am now is totally because of it. Working like a robot, doing everything like one. Whenever I make a move too much, my limbs felt like BREAKING apart. The veins being stretched or whatever. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I wanna thank 2 persons who were there for me. Indirectly, or directly. But the nicer you 2 treat me, the more guilty I feel. Sigh..

At least tmr's fri! No lessons. Amen. I can finally get enough sleep. No more burning eyes. & I hope my aches will all be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment