Your love protected & guided me. & because of those things. I live the way I do today.
I appreciate all- Your constant doings for my life.
Freely chasing my dreams, while walking the path of my wishes. I believed in your warmth which gave me peace of mind & turned me towards the future.
The events of one day late at night in the past. I listened & remembered those untroubled times.
Your love wrapped me in support. And now, I’m happy in my everyday life.
I thank you, my dear.. Always by my side
We often disagreed & fought didn’t we? But you understand me better than anyone else. You showed me that I have a place to feel safe & it hasnt changed much from the day we established acquaintances.
Talking to you about my problems & while crying and thinking together you made me realise how much you love me.
Your love made me cry & laugh then when I’m here I remember the times we spent together. How I cherish every moment that belonged to us.
When I lost my way or missed my goal, your smiling face becomes the light that illuminates my path. You’re like an angel.. Bestowing me the gift of love.
Your love protected & guided me & because of those things, I live the way I do today. I wanna thank you, my dear, always & eternally.

No comments:
Post a Comment