I've decided to boycott clubs.
Come on ppl, wake up!! We're spending so many hours in there dancing, boozing, bua-ing, flirting but what exactly are we spending?
Moneyyyyyyyy! Arghhhh!
I'm not gonna remain stupid, investing money to spoil my body cos of the late nights & alcohol. It's like lying in sahara desert suntanning without getting tanned. & I perfectly understand this cos I wanna thank god for my pearly white complexion which refuse to even turn into the slightest contrary.
Anyway, let's all not club anymore alright? At least I'll try hard! Wanna be a good boy already. =D
Alright, I'm bothered.
Bothered by the fact that though I'm darely pronouncing that CLUBBING is bad for health, I'm still contemplating to clubbbbbb this wed.
Yeayea, got it right. I'm like another smoker who preaches abt the cons of smoking but just wouldnt quit.
Damn!
Sunday, April 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment