Sunday, December 6

I dont need reminders over & over again through means of your prudent lectures. Tell me something that I dont know.


Sigh.. I'm tired of being a spoilt kid. When will I learn to set my priorities right??!

I rather starve myself to death than to eat something I dont like or suit my appetite for that moment. Poor mum have to rack her brains to come out with something I like. Sometimes I just dont feel like eating the food she brought & there it goes, to the bin.

Why why why am I clubbing & playing MJ when I've not even practised my dance......... Study for my poly term tests though I'm totally not interested in it.......... Doing my reports for MDIS................. Choosing my 6 sets of clothes for my POP.............

Wtf man. I'm freaking busy for the whole of this month & FUCK, I'm idling my time away for the dispensables. & FUCK, why am I whining here instead of finding solutions to my flaws.

I seem to love doing this. Whine whine whine & do nth. How cool is cool. How whine is whine. How crappy are these craps.

Stress is here. I can sense it. But it's not prevailing over my thoughts... Cos santa cluas is coming to town~~~

Ouhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment