Saturday, December 26

Many of times I blame myself for this & that for the negative results.

Many of these times I thought of amending the past with a time machine without amending my flaws.

There are some things which we need & want but have the inability to attain. Whether by circumstances or ignorance or denial. What if there was a Law of the Universe that caused these things happen first to then find us instead?

Could someone up there been trying to tell me something? Is there something that I'm suppose to be learning from all this? Is there something different I should do this time? I don't know. And frankly, I'm scared and tired.

Coincidentally or because everything happens for a reason? Or is it one of the greys again? Do I have the faculty to handle 2 different personalities at the same time?

Acting blur to gain attention in my work.

The normal observant of whatever and ever you call that side of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment