Monday, November 30

This is bad, real bad.

I've gt a pop to display talents on the 19th. A script &commercial to memorise, a dance to master & 2 schools to attend.

Imagine tp's term tests in a couple of weeks time too......... Seriously lacking of time.

Clubbing invitations on tues, wed, fri & sat. Cover charges for all 4... kinda tempted but....... my pop rehearsal is just this sat. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Wavehse was a fucking FAB. Though I missed neyo's singing but THANK GOD I DIDNT MISS THE JAP BABES POLE DANCE. FUCK! MY NOSE ALMOST BLEED.










Seldom do I take my phone up to snap photos but... I SIMPLY CANNOT TAHAN.

These BABES' POLE DANCE..... SIMPLY.... OMNIPOTENT. They were all hanging on the pole. legs over thier body...... Nehneh facing me. JITAO HOT. BTH. LOLOLOL!!!

Even without these babes, I think 30bucks for this beach party is really worth. You can even take a surf with your board in the mini manmade wave pool.

Alright... I gotta dance to practise..........................

So lethargic abt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment