Posting with APL's iPhone while waiting for the rest to come.
I think I superman.
Slept only for 45mins last night & I aint feeling tired at all. Plan to turn in early last night but somehow cant seem to get myself unconscious.
Decided to study then. Yea, that was what I volitiate to but I dota-ed instead. Lack of self control eh?
If only I can be that accurate in applying my precise foresight and analytical skills on human too. Feeling rather lazy to revise so I focused only on 5 topics for my 5 essay qns. & they all came out. More or less on what I've studied & am very confident in getting an A for it.
Another paper in 2days time.
Arlo, anyone wanna join me + humans for a mini 'zouk out' beach party next sat, the 27th? 4pm-4am. Entrance fee @ $30 per pax. Heard that it's a so-called trial episode for the official zoukout event of the following week.
Come on peeps, join in the funnnnnn!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment