Monday, November 23

It's strangely unfathomable to synchronise my mentality with yours & your demeanours.

Hell loads of things are stirring in my whirlpool of thoughts but I have no clue on voicing them all out amicably.

What's wrong with the world.

Sex. For pleasure only or done because of and with love? On my stance of being single, yea.. it's smth that we all need whether having sex with someone you love or not. It's inevitable for casual sex in the views among the population.

Yet when I learnt that someone dear to me did it with another one, this new feeling gushed in & filled me. I was so lost. Though we werent together but the torment was still present.

Was ghastly stupefied to learn how that incident started & took place.

Seiously to me, it's no difference from a prostitue. NOT AT ALL. Where's your sense of propriety?

Up till the end, my naivity was still being manipulated for the own benefits of protecting the reputation & image.

Disappointed & depressed to a point where I suffered from paranoia for that 30mins then finally enlightening myself.

Why did someone take my kindness, initiatives & all for granted?

Was my judgement wrong..?

-

Praises & praises I've got from my trainers. I feel so proud of myself!

Love rayner who's working in mediacorp & other entertainment associates. He's advertising my comcards around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did it only when he thinks I'm gd otherwise I'll be spoiling his reputation! Shall upload one once it's being scanned in!

More jobs to come come come. Shall keep myself preoccupied as much so I wont have anytime time to get emotional.

My previous 50 on the house comcards are left with pathetic 3??? & I first held it just ytd, sat??! For another set of 50, I've to pay like 219 bucks??! That's mad.

I need sponsors. How abt your guys buy 1 for $8? With my signature for only 10 bucks.

Wtf I'm so thick skinned. Haha.

I want more $. I wanna go on a holiday.

I wanna be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment