
But that doesnt mean tmr wont be a gd day.
Though sch life is seriously boring................ thinking abt that couple of hours drained every single day just to travel......... BUT at least there's a glimmer of hope for my satiations to be satisfied aftermath. =D
I'm gonna head to sch everyday with anticipation then lessons to end with anticipation too. With this possibility in mind that the only 'light' in my life now may happen later. Even if nth happens, there's always tmr.
-
I've so much to live for, so many things to be grateful to have. But somehow deep inside I would give it all up just for you.
Am I taking what I have for granted?
Just that those things dont make me as happy.
Yea, I just wanna feel happy.
Am I taking what I have for granted?
Just that those things dont make me as happy.
Yea, I just wanna feel happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment