Saturday, October 31

Drained. Both physically and mentally exhausted.

Deprived from slp but contradicting thing is that I dont wanna rest even when I have the time. How do I describe this feeling? It's like I'm waiting for some miracles to happen. Thinking too much again eh? Lol.

Be who I am. Those who mind, dont matter. Those who matter, wont mind. How abt those who mind but matter to me?

Maybe my perception is wrong but this is just how I feel.

& I think it's natural to react like that when it comes to someone who values that much to me.

-

Poor me have to wake up at 8 tmr.

Co-ordinators or whatever you call them think I'm talented, gifted. Actual scenario is that I concealed the fact that I've no modeling experiences before. LOL!

So now they're considering to replace someone's POP position with me for some fashion show or something I guess.

Am free after 12 or 1.

I'm so, so tired......

No comments:

Post a Comment