Thursday, October 15

Blub-blubbers

The only picture with the most(?) family members

I know there's smth wrong with my attitude.

I shldnt be treating any of my acquaintances like this. Just that cognitive dissonance is inevitable. The discomfort is already there. With the role of adrenaline rushes, I've hurt ppl.

I ought to cherish my family. Not to display that uninterested face & replies. Preached myself over & over again, is there any change? No.

I've the best family anyone can yearn for. The utmost love I've recieved from them but did I reciprocate it? No.

They're the only ppl who WILL be walking by my side till the end no matter how sweet or bitter our life is.

Treasure while you still can.

Loves.

-


Regretted what I did in the past.

Womanizer, flirtatious, heartbreaker. I felt proud being called that way. Then now when I'm really serious with someone, they hold themself back. Knowing my history.

Stricken by the fear that I may be just playing with them.

It somehow bugs me alot. Makes me feel like I'm some sadistic freak making ppl fall in love with me then ditch them.

Sigh..

It's okay. I'll prove it.

Let me put my words into action & plant my seed in your heart. Let me water your soul, shine you with my love.. the place where true love starts.

2 comments:

  1. chill lar gay gay.
    action speaks louder than words. =)
    oh yea, prove it.
    *JIA YOU*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Why you comment here. Tag my board mah. Haha

    ReplyDelete