- Rebel's music getting crappier.
- I can only afford rebel where places like phuture is fking $33.
- Dble o is a gd place but FK NS NIGHT. Age limit < 20
& so blogger dont allow me to upload pictures again?
Anw, got assaulted by a grp of cheena porks last fri! Apparently, the thickness of thier skin is much hard and wider than cow's hide. But I wouldnt want those for my LV wallet. They just hugged me from out of no where. Was still hoping she'll be some chio bu but when the lightings shoned on her face, FUCK! KUA TIO GUI! Nono, PUI EH GUI. CHEENA VERSION.
Courtesy of VIOLAM to save me from the cheena porks. She just shoved that fat piece of flesh away & liberated me. Wooo! Otherwise I might have to tell her, "sorry but I'm a halal dancer."
Ok... ignore the first part of the post. Anyone up for clubbing @ rebel this fri? Wanna finish that bottle of martel.
Passive but concerned. I hope you're the one for me

No comments:
Post a Comment