Wednesday, August 26

Fix my clock

How great. Just when I thought my body clock is slowly reverting back to the normal time range of what GMT +08.00 will sleep... I woke up at this godly hour after taking a 'nap' from 1-3am & cant freaking go back to bed.

Everything sorta sucks in this point of my life. Complains, I've loads. Each & every single time I stumble onto smth that captivates me, it will drift away from me gradually and eventually. Each & everytime, the start hit off pretty well then for some GODDAM reason, everything turned upside down. Dont know what's the fucking reason, dont care.

What's life without ups and downs anw? Grit my teeth, think positive abt everything and face it.

-
Life has really been paradoxical.

Time seemed to pass so slow the previous week.. & it feels so fast this week. Everything just come & leave together. Last week, boring. This week, too much events. & ppl start jio-ing me out right one after another. I so wanna go out with this person, clique.. but already agreed on other friends to drop by dqwefd with them for dfwefiqef.

Okay.. I repeat, what's life without ups and downs anw? Grit my teeth, think positive abt everything and face it. Sink this theory into my head. Sink it, sink it deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment