Hmm.. which colour looks better on me?
Everyone is like going: Brown makes you look like a jap street boy! Black makes you an anime jap boy. Both sounded like music to my ears. LOLOL!
Nvm abt black or brown cos blue is coming up this weekend. Adding more percentage of similarities between an anime character and I? Totally cant imagine how I'll look like in blue hair. If it's attention seeking, will prolly dye black again after the shoot.
-

Rebel + Zirca again last sat.Bday boy aka Jeremy had his new record pinned that day. With 28 tequila shots right at the start when we reached the club. Ya, I know, siao. This must be the reason why most of his pictures taken, cant see his face one. Must be feeling rather naseous. LOLOL. (All in fb)
Anyone up for clubbing this weekends?

No comments:
Post a Comment