Saturday, July 11

HAPPY 18th B'DAY CB

It's not cheebye. It's chris brandon. 18 alr lor but dont dare go clubbing.

Before I met them, some cheena lady approached me. Say that they're from some sort of modeling agency. Exclaimed that I'm cut for this job & asked for my name and number. Did I say I'm even interested in it? Heard thier cheena accent and deem it as a scam. "Yea I'm definitely cut for this job but no, cheena agency aint even a cut for me."

B'day celebration turned out fine. Except for during the day. Kinda boring walking aimlessly. iwasthinkingifthat'showthedaygonnabe,i'llprollyjointino.

Nah just joking.

Pranks & forfeits were the sex. Funny to the max. Do have photos to upload and no, I wont break my promise cos some are hell yea funny!

& so tino gt 5 VIP tix to dbleO. But since it's on a goddam fri, it's hell flooded with NS guys. & so Ox2 inclined the age limit to 20. Will be checking each & everyone's IC. Thanksssssssssssss?? Rare oppurtunity that cb decided to go there for the first time. But...... sigh.

Kk, nvm. There are always next times.


Watched this show ytd. The story is fab. Too interesting to be true. Watched it for yourself. Shall not be a spoiler.

& dont ask me why I can post pictures up. Dont know why some of you cant but I just did it the usual way and up, there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment