YES READERS! I know, I know! Your much anticipated post is here now!!
But sry to disappoint you guys, I've uploaded only photos from my phone. =( Cos they're small thus easy to upload & I dont have to wait from source a, b, c to take perhaps a life time(?) to finally send them to me.
Shall upload them after I recieve and resize them though. Dont pester me first ok? =(
& plsplspls dont ask me why there're only this little face/ grp photos cos such were all taken in better megapixels camera rather than my mediocre 2.0 mpx phone.
I'm going out soon so if you dont mind, let the pictures do most of the blogging! XD

OMG!!! It's a rag. It's a cloth. No! It's a scarf!!
Jy & Jt just love to see me in scarf. Some ppl out there too eh? Getting high over me. *Shy*


Couldn't help but to whip out my phone while waiting checking in.
Think it's okay for me to zilian once in awhile to keep gossips & admirations abt me going. Lol.

Godly desert...
Fresh & sweet mango... pomela bits... coconut icings... & the best of the best mango pudding!!!
One mouth of it. Savour the moment. Slit it down your throat like a slide.
Before long, you'll realise you're actually in H-E-A-V-E-N! Woo. It's that gd!

Typical bulging signboards seen in HK dramas. Dam all these that keeps shining into my room!


Big mirrors are shiok. I know I looked chiu. Severely lack & deprived from slp. =(




Out of town, going downtown~

Cool escalator eh?


Sometimes I think I'm a gd photographer! LOL!! Anyhow take also swee swee.

Grey roads > Black roads. SG shld considering changing it.

Down the hotel I see.. reflections of my room!!

I love my limited edition havaianas! Limited it is but cheaper than those common ones seen in sg!


ZHAO CHA! I think the dim sums are dam shiok. Waking up early wasnt so bad after all.
But thanks to 2 slping pigs for putting me aeroplane. Left me with my family. =(

I think this is the bestest best stupid invention. A shelter that cant shelter rain. Woo.

Sometimes I think these are dispensable. I wouldnt use it if a chiobu is drowning.
LOLLL

Fish and prawns in HK know how to use the stairs!
This is a place where everyone can walk upside down!!! Cool right!
Lol. I'm lazy to reupload it actually.
A habour where typical drowning & emo-ing scenes as seen in HK dramas.

2.3m-1.8m=50cm. God! 5 heads taller than me. *Maybe not cos his head is 2.3m-1.5 LOL
Forgot to take his shoes size but I'm telling you. It's a freaking size US 19!
Suspected case of big foot? Maybe...

A black and white flower! A new species of flower!
No! It's
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Another place where human can walk sideways. Trees can be grown this way too.



New shoes & slippers from hk XD

Hotel balcony. Beautiful sceneries. More in the other cameras.
Admiring my vacation? Haha.



I've bored moments too yea?




Rain, rain~ Gods in HK cant bear to see me go. =(


I promise I'll step my foot here soon. Real soon! I swear!!!!
Random~

Dapao-ed version of the... Omnipotent Mango Pudding & muah chee. *Drools*

Heard of this brand?
A famous Jap label they said. *_*

Finally! The type of silver jeans I've been looking for.
Nvm the price of $*** but I love it!

Neat room <3

Abalone noodle siol. It's v nice! Thumbs up!


Cheap & cool bag from hk!
That's all for now. Update more abt it tmr or next week or next year. XD
Familiar feeling & atmosphere filled me once again today. Smiles~
No comments:
Post a Comment