Tuesday, May 26

HECTIC week!

& it ain't stopping

OK. Stupid. Seriously freaking stupid. I cant believe it man. In papers I cheated, JUST PASSED. Papers I didnt, scored 70% or higher for it. WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY?

I shall not cheat for my 2 other quizes tmr! YES, KEL SHALL.................................................................................................... prove that this thoery is wrong. I CANT BELIEVE I CANNOT GET HIGHER SCORES IF I DONT CHEAT.

Ok, period.

-

Anway, I have my holidays planned again! Though it's just a mediocre 2 weeks, I shall make the most out of it!

Term tests, next mon-fri. Immediately after fri's paper, dontknowwhoyet will fetch me and journey to the north starts. Woo.................. KL this time. Am gonna shop till everyone's pants drop.

& not forgeting HC, LH!!! I'm going over soon!!! Not forgetting your 2months late bday presents.

Shall be back on mon if the trip aint extended.


13-17, will be at HK! YES ARRRRRRRR. 'Shop till everyone's pants drop mission 2' shall continue. & yes! The entertainments. Wooooooooooo.

Awww dont start to miss me alr ppl. I'm still here!!


I've got other planned programmes in SG but have yet to decide when. So yea, might still be available on some days.

-

I just rmb next fri is actually sis's bday. =(
YOU, dont feel sad anymore pls. I can lend you my listening ear anytime and NO, why would I even find you irritating?
But someone else is. This fucker....................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment