I'm so glad that no one is perfect.
Quarrels, debates, arguments.
I just love enjoying them. Whether as a 1st, 2nd or 3rd party. It just thrills me!
-
Ostentatious Human 1 flaunted his/her possessions.
Angry Humans 2, 3, 4 started raving and brought out whatever discomforts they had be it directly/ indirectly.
The fun just keeps rolling like a never ending snowball 'cos the more is the merrier.
So here, human 1's friends came to 'help'. And there goes the clamouring.
-
I can't help but to contradict myself here. -I wouldn't wanna be the 1st nor the 2nd party of such situation. 'Cos it's just plain stupid.
It's to human 1's interpretation that he/she is experiencing life in a better way than the majority and/or common folks. (Which may be just some casual remarks abt their life instead. But perhaps not after mentioning abt it umpteen times. )
And poor & sad & jealous-ed humans 2,3,4's can't enjoy life the way 1 has. Got irritated, deemed it as a show off and started the conflict.
Only holy 2 words from me to those guilty above.
Have fun!
Oh well, humans are preached to be egoistic, selfless, understanding, etc. But all of them have emotions too. Such situations are inevitable.Seriously, it's just one's thinking. If you realize, people who are more well off than the flaunt-er will not even be interested in this type of situation. Unless they're seeking fun! -Like me. XD
& how do I think?
There's no limit to my capacity of satiation. What's being flaunt by human 1 is just a friendly note to me: I WILL get something more than not just that level.
But again, it depends on individual again. Different interpretations of 'levels' vary among people.
& how do I think?
There's no limit to my capacity of satiation. What's being flaunt by human 1 is just a friendly note to me: I WILL get something more than not just that level.
But again, it depends on individual again. Different interpretations of 'levels' vary among people.
Who says people like 'human 1,2,3,4' cant preach what they're guilty of or not? XD

No comments:
Post a Comment