Friday, April 17

Apathetic

Nothing's been really interesting recently. Same people. Did the usual activities, blablabla. They're all starting to bore me. Everything new at first, to me, will expire in a month. Guess I'm a lil too demanding.

As of previous post, I'm neither grieving nor very affected by it. Just felt rather guilty. The way I treated some people is an absolute peccant. Doing what I want, neglecting how they will feel.

But a few still see me as a friend. Not holding the slightest hatred against me. They were just disappointed. That really had me going to reflect deeply on myself.

Oh well, I said I wont get too distressed by it. So..

But I'm gonna lower my pride. Less egoistic and try & talk to some of them again. Kel's constantly changing for the better. Woooo. Proud of myself.



Term's timetable out! I'm super, uber elated! Why?

'Cos I totally don't have to wake up at 8am, 9am, 10am, 1pm on fridays. I DONT EVEN HAVE TO ATTEND SCH! I have a 4days school week. *twist twist XD*

Jio me out on that day k?

OPPPPPPPPPPS!! I forgot most of you got sch. =( MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



Getting my LV marco wallet real soon!

SG's cost 725. But I'm getting mine imported from europe itself just for $560. & I dont even have to pay the shipping fees! Why?

'Cos...........



Celeste jiejie buy for me. No la. Actually she's a gd friend of my cousin's. Since she's at europe, bangbang me to buy lo. Nice of her. XD!

Daddy's getting me a credit card soon. I like! XD



Life is beautiful only if you wanna colour it.


No comments:

Post a Comment